Grand Royal Panghegar - Bandung-6.915814, 107.610447
ex. Hotel Panghegar Bandung
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Spa Hotels in Indonesia
Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel is a deluxe accommodation with a free private car park, a luggage storage and a lift. The hotel was opened in 2008 in a 19-story art deco building and renovated in 2011.
It provides a central location within easy reach of Braga City Walk, that is 300 meters away. 10 minutes' walk from Bandung city center.
Guests can reach Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel by car from Husein Sastranegara airport in 10 minutes.
Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel provides 200 guestrooms appointed with complimentary Wi-Fi, multi-channel television, a closet, a trouser press and a telephone for a pleasant stay in Bandung. Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel offers rooms with the city view. The rooms feature en suite bathrooms as well as a dishwasher, coffee/tea makers and a stove for self-catering.
Eat & Drink
There is a salon for guests to enjoy their meal. A broad variety of Chinese dishes is served at the 24-hour restaurant. The café bar serves coffee, cocktails and wines. Maystar and Maison Bogerijen offer an assortment of dishes within 50 meters of the property.
Such business facilities as a meeting room, a movie projector and printers are available on site.
Leisure options include an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills and a ballroom. The property offers a gym and a fitness centre to keep shape.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for free.
Private parking is possible on site for free.
Year renovated: 2011. Number of floors: 19. Number of rooms: 200.
Free Wi-Fi in public areas
On-site car park
24-hour room service
Bar/ Lounge area
Outdoor swimming pool
Spa & wellness centre
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Pedal boating
- Golf course
- Table tennis
- 24-hour room service
- Dry cleaning
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Medical facilities service
- Shops/Commercial services
- Newspaper service
- Bell staff/Porter
- Full board
- Breakfast room
- Restaurant buffet
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Buffet breakfast
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Children's pool
Facilities for people with disabilities
- Toilet for disabled
Spa & Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Leisure/ TV room
- Spa & wellness centre
- City view
- Pool view
- Air conditioning
- VIP room facilities
- Connecting rooms
- Living room
- Sitting area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Dining table
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Washing machine
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- International calls
- Direct dial telephone
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
Rooms and availability
1 Double bed
1 Double bed1 Double bed, Sleeping arrangements for 3 persons, Sleeping arrangements for 4 persons
2 Single beds2 Single beds, 1 Double bed
1 Double bed
1 Double bed1 Double bed, Sleeping arrangements for 3 persons
2 Single beds2 Single beds, 1 Double bed
2 Single beds or 1 Double bed
1 Double bed
- City landmarks
Location of hotel was OK Breakfast Buffet was very delicious with many kind of food and beverages
1. Deluxe Twin Room in old Tower wasn't too nice, unfortunately Booked.net doesnt describe which room at New Tower or Old Tower. 2. Room equipment and maintenance very poor, such as bath room can locked it self from outside (spooky?), refrigerator so old and cant freeze/so old. 3. Misterius sounds/disturbing from outside window (4th floor - we're at R. 452), next to the mosque/swimming pool at the evening. 4. The isle from outside of lift to our room, a little bit dark/not too bright
The room is quite clean & comfort,especially when you stay at condotel.
The hotel service was sooo time consuming. It took 2 hours for me to wait to be checked in while the room was cleaning.AS Soon as we get to the room,some of the room equipment like towel wasn't There.and it Also Take for hours for me to get the towel.the hotel service was sooo poor.
the staff is so kind n helpfull n the location is in the center of the city so it's make me easy to have touring around the city.......
it's old hotel, the room is not so large but clean enough, but the bed is so small, maybe it needs renovation to make it more comfortable.......
Clean; location and reliable
Food taste could be improved
- Very poor quality, hard pillows - I couldn't sleep on it at all and hotel didn't have any proper replacement - No Internet connection in the room - Extra electricity socket was broken - had to unplug lamp to connect laptop - Old hotel pending major renovation - Slow service - Really noisy at 2nd floor
Great location New condotel Variety of breakfast
Need more chair in lobby area
The only I like is the location of the hotel.
1. Unable to provide extra room key which is actually very common in other 4-star hotels. 2. Other services, i.e. pressing, room service, drinks at the lobby lounge must be paid in cash. They don't allow us to sign the bill and pay together with the hotel room upon checking out. 3. For the bathroom towels, the hotel only provides bath towel. No face and hand towels. Again, this is a 4-star hotel....they claim. 4. Parking space is very narrow and is very difficult to manouver
After renovation its a really nice and comfortable hotel
nice n confort , we stay at condotel new room
the bed its not comfort but the room is very nice also the facilities
I likes to stay at grp because location of this hotel is side by side with Kathedral, it's very nice for our family, on sunday mornings we can go to church with just walk. Grp is also very close to my favorite bakery, pt. Rasa, Batagor Kingsley and Es Oyen
they come and picked us from the airport and provide us with the shutle bus back to the airport at the end
The new building is fine for staying. Swimming ball is large and nice too. Hotel location is surrounded by shopping malls, night coffee shops and hotels and all with walking distant. Hotel loopy is big and modern.
The old building is not recommended. Bf in the morning doesn't have many selections although there were many people. I would rate hotel as an average.
We were at first disappointed with the initial rooms they gave on the old wing , we complained as it didn't look like what was shown in d net , they eventually changed our rooms but with 1 room that didn't get d king size bed as requested . But on d whole we r happy with d new wing and position of hotel is convenient
Good size bedroom Clean Good selections of breakfast
Staff need to take serious actions when dealing with customers who smoke in the non-smoking area/bedroom
The facilities and location are good.
When we want to check out, the hotel staff is not quick response, because we need them to pick up my stuff from room into the lobby.